51-55a Mitchell Street
Newcastle's Stockton Beach Shopping Centre Sale
$2,200,000 (Sold as a going concern)
Mixed use shopping centre investment in popular seaside location.
Key features include:
* Mixture of 11 retail shops and 2 residential flats
* Current gross return approximately $220,000pa gross
* Net return approximately $165,000pa
* Potential to increase rent return once fully let
* 2 Anchor tenants!! Newcastle Permanent Building Society & The Greater Building Society committed to new leases in July 2014.
This property adjoins the IGA Supermarket & is the only shopping centre that services Stockton's approximately 4200 permanent residents, with thousands more tourists adding to the population in Holiday times.
A superb multi-tenanted investment in a great location being approximately 600m to Stockton beach.
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.