902/18 Wolfe Street
Your East End Move.
The East End development is completely transforming Newcastle and at the heart of this development is Fabric House.
This brand new contemporary decorated two bedroom apartment sits on the 9th floor and boasts expansive views east from Nobby's Lighthouse to the Christ Church Cathedral.
Designed by Durbach Block Jaggers Architects and embracing the building's heritage charm, the raw brickwork is textured. Timber floors create a natural warmth inside, while the kitchen's island bench becomes a meeting place to share your day.
An ideal city lifestyle awaits you with sparkling beaches just a short stroll; so many choices of award wining cafes and restaurants.
Other features in this stunning residence include:
- Amazing views from panoramic glass windows
- Ducted heating & cooling
- SMEG integrated dishwasher, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
- Secure undercover parking and large lockable storage
- Internal alfresco balcony with dual access via the living area and master bedroom
- Gas bayonet, power point and water to balcony
- Woolworths Metro supermarket downstairs for convenience
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.