604/18 Wolfe Street
Every Apartment Should Face North East.
It’s Your Move.
Boosting commanding views over Newcastle Harbour and coastline is this brand new contemporary decorated two bedroom apartment.
North east facing and bathed in sunshine, this 6th floor apartment sits within Fabric House, a vision of timeless desirability. A gorgeous, heritage building with decidedly 21st Century interiors, all set in the new East End development that is completely transforming Newcastle.
An ideal city lifestyle awaits you with sparkling beaches just a short walk and an abundance of award winning cafes and restaurants.
Other features include:
- Amazing harbour and city views
- Ducted heating & cooling
- SMEG integrated dishwasher, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
- Secure undercover parking and large lockable storage
- Internal alfresco balcony with dual access via the living and master bedroom
- Gas bayonet, power point and water to balcony
- Woolworths Metro supermarket, cafe and restaurant downstairs
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.