56 Maitland Street
Your Next Move
Guide $900,000 - $950,000
Inspections via appointment, please call to book.
Located one street back from the harbour, ferry terminal and playground is this completely transformed 1900's 3 bedroom home. You will fall in love with its postcard façade from the moment you pull up, and walking through the renovated home will have you wanting to move straight in. With the potential to make this a larger home by building into the pitched roof, just as the surrounding neighbours have done (STCA), this home is certainly more than a pretty face!
- Freshly renovated inside and out
- 3 bedrooms with new carpet, ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- Polished floorboards throughout the hallway and living room
- Open plan design featuring a large dining room
- Brand new kitchen with 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop and electric oven plus dishwasher.
- Stunning new bathroom with a feature bathtub and double showerhead
- Air conditioning
- New blinds and lighting throughout
- Front and back timber deck
- Fully fenced backyard with parking off street
- External laundry with a second W/C
Walk to the ferry and enjoy a night out in Newcastle, or simply enjoy the walking tracks, parks and beach in Stockton. The perfect place to live maintenance free while you go and enjoy the beautiful surrounds, or a sound investment in the heart of Stockton.
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.