47a Fullerton Street
Architect Designed Family Home
$830,000 - $880,000
Achieving an elegant and sophisticated lifestyle is easy in this beautiful contemporary home which offers the very best in relaxed modern living.
Two superbly appointed levels are crafted with a beautiful, uninterrupted outlook over the Hunter River. This home has been cleverly designed to cater for the whole family.
The home is also crowned by open plan family living and enhanced by beautiful timber floors that flow seamlessly throughout. The Chef's kitchen features overhead glass cabinetry, spacious walk in pantry, large gas cooktop, dishwasher, timber pot draws, cupboards and large island bench positioned perfectly to cater with direct access to the alfresco area.
Adjacent to the kitchen and family living sits the formal lounge room with frosted glass privacy windows, plantation shutters and small courtyard picture garden.
Located on the upper level along with a family bathroom are three airy bedrooms, all appointed with built in robes and plantation shutters. The master retreat offers an ensuite with large corner bath and 'his & her' basins. An open sitting area and balcony offers spectacular views of the Hunter River and ships mooring in the harbour.
Other notable highlights of this beautiful home include ducted air-conditioning throughout, double automatic garage with internal access, alarm and security intercom system, doors and external shutters, high ceilings, down lights and plantation shutters throughout, in-ground sprinkler systems and bore water.
Set in low maintenance gardens with a picturesque aspect over the accessible reserve. This is an exceptional property that makes dreaming a reality.
- Quality built, impeccably presented, easy care property
- Dual level floorplan with lower level open plan living and in/outdoor flow
- Two queen size plus bedrooms appointed with built in robes and master retreat with ensuite, sitting area and balcony.
- Rear alfresco area overlooking the backyard, reserve and Hunter River. Complete with gas bayonet.
- Double automatic garage with internal access and storage space/workshop
- Rear gated access with cement space for the boat, caravan or extra off street parking
- This sought after address is enviably located a short stroll to the shops, schools, ferry terminal and pristine beach
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.