402/123 King Street
Your Next City Move.
$700,000 - $750,000
A captivating place to call home, this boutique two bedroom apartment naturally flows from indoor to outdoor living, all with complete privacy in mind. Located in the Ireland's Bond 1884 heritage building designed by multi award winning architects EJE the masterful design blends the rich history of Newcastle's CBD with fluid designs and quality finishes.
Offering a convenient lifestyle, this prized opportunity awaits you to own a piece of vibrant city living, ideal for both owner occupiers and investors. You will have everything you need at your finger tips with endless opportunities of bars, cafes, restaurants, beachs and the stunning harbour side.
- Open plan living domain with direct flow to the alfresco private terrace.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
- Stylish bathroom and handy internal laundry facilities
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-con throughout and direct lift access
- Communal rooftop terrace perfect for happy hour with neighbours
- Directly on King St, step outside to buzzing cafes, restaurants and wine bars
- Short stroll to Newcastle Beach for your morning swim or surf
- Light rail, public and private schools and King Edward Park a short walk away
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.