305/11 Perkins Street
Your East End Move
An ideal inner city lifestyle awaits you with sparkling beaches just a short stroll away, an abundance of award winning cafes and restaurants and a vibrant city life just outside your door.
This brand new two bedroom apartment has a distinctive character with large floor to ceiling windows, high quality materials throughout, and large and spacious living areas great for entertaining.
Designed by SJB Architects, the Perkins and King building has a cool green facade with distinctive qualities that blend into the surrounding architecture.
The style and quality are completed throughout with precision in the details. The apartment has quality details that include; bespoke tiles in the bathroom, high quality stone benchtops and joinery in the kitchen, and recessed sliding doors to the balcony, which open entirely, enabling indoor-outdoor living year round.
Other qualities include:
- Secure undercover parking and large lockable storage
- Ducted Daikin heating & cooling
- SMEG integrated dishwasher, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
- Integrated laundry room with Fisher and Paykel dryer, single tub with storage and taps for a washing machine
- Large Study/Internal storage area
- Internal alfresco balcony with dual access via the living area and master or second bedroom
- Gas bayonet, power point and water to balcony
- Access to high quality finished common areas
- Woolworths Metro supermarket downstairs for convenience
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.