3 Burwood Street
Nestled on the corner of Burwood and Buchanan Streets on a spacious 430m² parcel of land, this charming family home is designed with privacy and ease of living combined. True to its original form, this weatherboard bungalow retains its traditional features such as a wrap-around bullnose verandah and high ceilings. The property also offers further scope for redevelopment with plans available for two unattached dwellings (STCA).
The whole of Bar Beach, Merewether and The Junction is your playground in this unbeatable locale. Whether you're enjoying dining and boutique shopping at The Junction or the sand and surf of Bar Beach, Dixon Park or Merewether Beach, this home delivers on location and so much more.
This desirable home includes:
- three spacious bedrooms, two with large built-in robes
- original kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- generous sized verandah extending across the front and side of the home
- an abundance of storage throughout the home
- separate toilet and laundry
- redevelopment potential with concept plans available (STCA)
- fully enclosed and private yard space
- lock-up garage and carport
View by appointment only.
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.