17 Wamsley Street
INVESTMENT - Block of Shops and Flats
Net Income: $240,098pa + GST
With income coming from (7) shops and an ATM as well as (6) upstairs flats all in on a busy corner opposite the railway station, this property offers strong reliable terms from long standing tenants that service the staple needs of the surrounding community. All this in the lakeside suburb of Dora Creek. The building includes:
* Rear on-site and street front parking
* Access to the council car park across the road
* Retail tenants such as, cafe, butcher, seafood, mini-mart, baker, barber and massage
* (4) x Upstairs 2-bedroom flats
* (2) x Upstairs 1-bedroom flats
* Corner site of: 1,374m2 (approx)
* Building area: 1,044m2 (approx)
With the staples of life being catered for with strong independent traders this mixed residential and retail development provides a steady and reliable income for the astute investor.
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.