132 Bruce Street
Charming Inner-City Semi
Retaining the period charm that gives this home both character and charisma; timber floors, fretwork, exposed brick, and high ceilings. Boasting a large lounge room, open plan dining, gas-equipped kitchen and stunningly renovated bathroom featuring a double shower.
Beautifully positioned in one of Cooks Hill's blue-chip streets across from the popular Centennial Park, this home offers both convenience and proximity to, Darby Street, The Junction's shops, eateries, and schools. Newcastle CBD and local beaches are also in close reach.
- Circa 1930's semi-detached home on a spacious block
- Timber floors, fretwork, exposed brick, and picture rails retain period charm
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom with double shower
- Area to convert to study or use as storage
- Updated gas kitchen with open plan dining
- Separate walk-in laundry with sunroom
- Across from the popular Centennial Park & Lowlands Bowling Club
- Discover shops, galleries and food delights on your doorstep
- 900m from the Newcastle University City Campus
- 10-minute stroll to the harbour foreshore and local beaches
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.