115/18 Throsby Street
$645,000 - $695,000
If you are looking for something quite unique, you've just found it.
Tightly held this apartment is just one of forty nine in the development known as Life On Throsby.
Almost three years old, there has only been one apartment sold since the developments completion.
This immaculate two bedroom apartment boasts a large south facing balcony perfect for entertaining and also an internal courtyard which faces north and enjoys ample sunshine, yet is out of the elements.
Architecturally designed to promote cross flow through ventilation, this apartment is just a short 200m stroll to Newcastle's Cruising Yacht Club, The Wickham Boatshed and Marina.
- Open plan living flowing effortlessly to large covered balcony
- Entertainers kitchen with large island, stone bench tops, dual sink
- Gas cooking, dishwasher and large pantry accompany the kitchen
- Master suite features spacious walk-in robe and sleek modern ensuite
- Second double bedroom complete with mirrored built in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with quality finishes, spacious shower
- Air conditioning units to bedrooms and living, internal laundry
- High ceilings enhance sense of space and flooded with natural light
- Separate fully fenced entertaining courtyard at front of apartment
- Carpeted floors throughout, LED lighting with dimming capabilities
- Secure single car space, storage cage included, intercom in complex
Council Rates $1,108.00 approx p.a.
Water Rates $598.45 approx p.a
Strata Fees $3,763.00 approx p.a.
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.