35-39 Donald Streets and 1 Yacaaba Street
Imposing Development Opportunity
Public Auction: 14th September 2017
Situated in the heart of Nelson Bay these (4) blocks combined have been identified by Port Stephens Council as a site of "Significant Vista". The other features of these blocks include:
* Total land area: 2,019m2 (approx) to be sold in one-line
* Frontages to Donald Street and Yacaaba Street
* Zoned B(2) Local Centre under the Port Stephens LEP (2013)
* Leased as a car park to Port Stephens Council
* Expiring 11th November (2017) plus (2) x (1) year options
* Expired DA Approval for commercial/residential (5) storey development
* Some preliminary works already undertaken
This site has only become available due to the wind up of a deceased estate. Its proximity in the centre of blue water wonderland of Port Stephens make this an impressive development opportunity.
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.