116 Cleary Street
The Ultimate Move.
Renovators need not enquire on this home. If impeccable presentation and high quality of finish are what you're in search of then look no further. You will be hard pressed to find a more meticulously renovated home in the Hamilton area in this price range. This Circa period 1910 cottage has been catapulted into 2021 with an almost total refurbishment yet still delivering charm and appeal of yesteryear. This captivating 3 bedroom home positioned easy care 205m2 block delivers a formal lounge with fireplace and rare to find kauri pine floors, 2 beautiful bathrooms and all bedrooms have large built-in robes, main with ensuite. A stylish kitchen is enhanced by an atrium style dining area viewing a private alfresco deck and child safe grassed courtyard all enjoying a northern sunny aspect. There is also a refurbished garden shed perfect to store bikes and garden tools or cubby for the kids.
Your biggest problem owning this fantastic home and living close to Gregson Park will be deciding on what to do with all your spare time. The decision will be yours where to have coffee and dine out at Hamilton's many cafes and restaurants as you certainly will not be spending time and money renovating. Pest and Building Reports available after initial inspection.
* A Magnificent renovation enhances this circa 1910 home.
* New weatherboards, wiring & plumbing throughout.
* Rare kauri pine timber floors and enhanced original features.
* Large bedrooms with ceiling fans, built in robes plus ensuite
* Décor enhanced by black accented tap ware and door hardware.
* Large kitchen enhanced by black appliances and pantry.
* North facing private screened Pergola deck and alfresco area.
* Free standing storage shed ideal for studio or cubby house.
* Inspection sure to impress the most discerning buyer.
Council Rates : $1600.00 P/A
Water Rates : $728.62 P/A
Rental : $6700 - $750 P/W
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.