4/10 Linden Avenue
Your Next Eleebana Move
Quietly positioned in a small complex of only eight stand-alone homes, Linden Grove boasts serenity and convenience. A rare joy to maintain and offering a single level footprint and open plan living at its heart, it provides a relaxed way of life. Ideal for those seeking the peace and beauty of lakeside living while being seconds from Eleebana Shores, Red Bluff boardwalk & Bunyah Park.
Featuring three spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom boasts walk-in robe and ensuite, open plan living and dining with the well-equipped kitchen located in the heart of the home. Outside offers a sun-drenched retreat for you to enjoy your morning coffee. The home also features double car garaging with extra storage and well-manicured gardens.
- Stand-alone brick & tile home with double car garage
- Open plan living and formal dining, with an abundance of natural light
- Well equipped kitchen located in the heart of the home
- Three spacious bedrooms with built-ins and positioned away from entertaining areas
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans in bedroom & living area
- Stroll to sports ovals, a bus stop and Eleebana Public School
- Stroll the famous lakeside pathway into Warners Bay for your daily exercise
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.