11 Pinnaroo Close
Fantastic Family Home Move
Auction Onsite 10.00am 12th March 2022 Guide $850,000
Offering enticing street appeal and positioned in a quiet cul de sac surrounded by quality residences, this 4 bedroom colonial styled brick and tile home is sure to impress buyers looking for that special family home. Cared for by loving owners for some 35 years this home is located on a 924m² block and backs onto park like council reserve measuring some 4200m².
This property allows all the space your children will require to enable endless hours of playtime, all viewed from your kitchen window. Offering formal entry, lounge, dining, casual meals and family room enhanced by a new kitchen, bathroom, split system air conditioning and ceiling fans.
This property delivers a value packed family home still offering future potential to include an ensuite and add your personal touches.
Driveway leads to double garage and rear of block providing easy access for a future pool if required. Covered alfresco area that enjoys views to Swansea Heads is an additional bonus to this home. Sure to create keen interest.
Pest/Building Reports Available on request.
- Enticing colonial styled brick and tile family residence
- Positioned on 924m² block adjoining large council reserve
- Coastal views to Swansea Heads enjoyed from covered alfresco
- Easy drive access to double garage, room for future pool
- Formal lounge, dining, casual meals and family room
- New kitchen & bathroom, split system air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Large master bedroom allowing room for ensuite if required
- Truly a fantastic family home allowing future potential
Pest/Building available on request.
Council Rates : $2167.00
Water Rates : $ 762.00
Rental : $750 - $800 P/W
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.