78 Bulls Garden Road
An Extremely Rare Development Site With views to Lake Macquarie and the Pacific Ocean
A top a very special and exceptional small coastal valley, this development site is easily accessible to GPT's massive Charlestown Square Shopping Centre.
Currently consisting of a 5 bed, 3 bath executive home of 550m2 with parking for 10+ cars and 1,200m2 of commercial space.
The site commands impressive views over the local bushland and landscape of Lake Macquarie, as well as the incredible vistas of the beautiful local coastal beaches.
Proposed is a mixed use Apartment and Commercial Retail Centre designed by the prestigious Brisbane architectural firm, ARGO, which bring a whole new dimension to the development, with an impressive and upscale, 'Queensland Holiday Coast,' feel that encompasses a vast array of, 'first time', design features, as well as many executive convention centre like, 6 Star Hotel style facilities, unexpected in this market.
Some of these features include:
* Extensive light and airy internal atriums
* Large in ground communal pool, hydrotherapy, rehab support, and gymnasium
* Restaurant/cafe, retail, health centre, may be for health service providers and consulting rooms, as well as varied commercial suites
* Unique movie screening area, public spaces, meeting rooms and communal facilities
* An incredibly large roof top outdoor recreation and entertainment area, next generation specialised filtered air and recycling facilities, on site waste management, in house baroque electrical power generation and battery storage for the exclusive use of the building community's occupants
* Advanced bushfire and, in-house building firefighting next generation safety and technology infrastructure
* There will be approximately (123) residential apartments ranging from, one to three bedrooms (67-138m2)
* Additionally, all apartments will include very large independent verandas ranging in size from (17-50m2) approx
* (124) on-site secured and covered car parks, including (10) accessible carparks
This proposed, iconic development does not have a DA approval at this point in time, yet it's designers are confident they have met Lake Macquarie Council's general design guideline for B(1) Neighbourhood Centre Zoning.
Full costing schedules and further information is available to qualified interested parties, upon request.
WE'VE CONSISTENTLY BEEN THE GO-TO TEAM FOR ALL LEASING, SALES, MANAGEMENT, AND ADVICE - WITH A SMILE.
We're all about opening possibilities. Moving up, down, across, bigger, better - or as we like to say "Always a good move". We're shaking things up to do things differently, better, more effectively. Because, at the end of the day, it's really all about you. What do you want? What's your next move? How can we make that the best possible experience for you, your property, your lifestyle, your business? That's why we're here. That's what we do, and we have the team and the insights to make that happen.